¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

More on KDA...

Here is my current 1850 point list:

Bloodthirster/Unholy Might, Blessing of the Blood God
_He is the best of the bunch and highly appropriate for KDA. He is very fast, very strong and highly resilient with T6 and WS10. I6 on the charge, he will hit first most of the time. Armor save 3+, invulnerable save 4+ and 4 wounds. Only the Tzneetch greater daemon has a better save (3+ invulnerable) but just can't dish it out in close combat. The thing I'd he is still not my best unit.

Skulltaker/Juggernaught
_Kind of pricy but so what. This is the guy who inspired me to build the army! He has WS7 so any unit with WS3 is only hitting on a 5+. He rends on 4+ and any unsaved wound is instant death. He is very Killy but he needs some help so I typically run him with another herald...

Herald/Juggernaught, Unholy Might, Fury, Blessing of the Blood God
_This is my ace versus armor. He auto pens walkers when he rends, even when taking the charge. He has taken out landraiders and no one ever saw that coming.

6x Crushers/Instrument, Icon, Fury
_This forms my deathstar along with the two heralds. They can suck up a lot of pain and dish it right back out. I like to deep strike the unit right in front of the enemy line. They shoot the hell out of them then possibly charge them. When all the smoke clears they are still there and ready to go. It's just plain sick as can be.

Next up I'll discuss my troops and heavy support.

G

No comments: