¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Genestealer Shock II

Here is my new and improved list:

Alpha Warrior (95)
- pair of bone swords
- death spitter
- adrenal glands

3x Warriors (175)
- rending claws
- adrenal glands
- mycetic spore

Broodlord/implant attack+ 15x genestealers/toxin sacs (247)
10x genestealers/toxin sacs (170)
10x genestealers/toxin sacs (170)
10x genestealers/toxin sacs (170)
10x genestealers/toxin sacs (170)

Trygon/adrenal glands (210)
Trygon/adrenal glands (210)

I think this list is more robust and I still have a few points to play around with if I were to bump it up to 2000 points. This list would be rough on my daemon army but it would do poorly versus lists you don't see often such as Tzneetch daemons, mech eldar and Ravenwing. I'm not too worried about the rare armies though.

G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grizzled Gorilla said...

While I like the list, I would have to agree that against heavy shooting armies this list might suffer. A list that comes to mind is the IG Mech Vet List. With all of those flamer templates on the Chimeras and the blast template markers from the Demolition charges I think it might be scary for the army.
However, like most things it will come down to match ups....and that many Genestealers would be scary for anyone.