¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Monday, February 08, 2010

€ The Bio Titan (Hierophant) & the Gladiator €

Well well well! The Adepticon Gladiator is right around the corner and I have been reading a lot about the Tyranid Bio Titan, the Hierophant. This beast just doesn't seem to have any weaknesses and has gotten some major perks from the new Tyranid codex (lashwhip & warpfield). Now some people will tell you that warpfield only works for a Zoanthrope but that's a decision for the organizers at Adepticon. The Gladiator is all about crushing face so really no one should start crying about how broken is the Bio Titan. I have no problem with it. What I do hope though is people won't bring it, win the Gladiator, then declare that they brought this beast just to prove how broken it truly is. Everybody knows just how broken it is, we don't need anymore public demonstrations. If you win it all with a Hierophant then just be honest and say I beat your face with a mega hammer... That's what it's all about.

: )

It is extremely funny to me when I hear people complain about the cheese they go up against at Gladiator... No duh dude! They even have their own patented saying "No Whining, Grow a Pair". Pretty much the Gladiator is all about Forgeworld now and who can afford to bring the big toys. That's just the way it is and I am fine with that, I should be too since I plan to bring some of my own Forgeworld goodness. It's a lot of fun too. I will say that honestly I am hopeful that there will be one mission that seriously nerfs the big bad Bio Titan... It's just too good as it stands now...

• T9, 10W + regeneration
• lashwhip & warpfield
• Gargauntuan Creature (super buff versus psychic powers and other huge perks)
• Charge arc up to 24" and can leave combat
• lots of S10 shots that can all be targeted at separate enemy units
• plus even more nastiness...

It is going to be a lot of fun! And there are ways to effectively counter it too.

G

No comments: