¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

This week

This week I will post my gallery of fluff for my Sanguinary Guard along with pictures and background for each battle brother. I am currently working on my Librarian who will be my main HQ as he fits in well with my background. This will mark an end to my current work with Blood Angels for now. My next project will be a standard Blood Angels company.

My next current project will see me returning to Tyranids. The release of the new Dark Eldar will see an end to the current reign of mech. Dark eldar will be a highly mobile army that can destroy armor with ease and then engulf their opponents in brutal close combat. Expect to see some new special characters that will allow you to play specialized cults such as wyches.

G

2 comments:

MorbidlyObeseMonkey said...

Sweetness!

Terminus Est said...

I am getting pro photos taken this weekend.

: )