¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Bolter Beach Apocalypse Springfest

My good partner Yuri and I have been talking about running an Apocalypse Springfest next year. Basically it would be a three day campaign. You can bring all your toys and roll them out down here in Florida. The weather is still most awesome in early spring too. The one caveat is Yuri and I can play too as this would be a non competitive event. No I'm not talking about composition and sportsmanship, I'm talking about an event purely design for fun with nothing else on the side. As always there would be awesome tables with our patented terrain and a very interesting set style for a three day campaign. I'm interested to see who would like to join in the mayhem. All armies would be allowed. So let me know if this sounds like fun.

G

No comments: