¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New tactical articles in the works...


Well I have completed my articles on Stormravens. Funny I was just ahead of the rumored pictures released late last week. Now that there is supposedly a model lots of people are saying the Stormraven is the bomb. Isn't that silly though? Oh well wadda ya gonna do ??

I have presented a brief comparison of razorspam versus DoA. If you follow my blog then you know I am an advocate of DoA style lists. Razorspam just leaves me with that old meh taste... boring for me.

You are soon going to see some tactical articles here about Dark Eldar! This is one of those armies that people dont really know what to expect yet. With Tyranids it was fairly obvious right out the gate they would not be top tiered.

So that is it for now.

G

No comments: