¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tampa gamer has lost his IG army - need help



A local player in Tampa has lost his army...

So this week went fairly sour for me. Around 11:30 Thursday night after leaving Anthem-Games I headed over to the McDonalds right by it and while I was leaving left my entire case of IG on the side of my truck like the jackass I am. I noticed about half an hour later and headed back to check the area with a friend with no luck, apparently within that time it was picked up by someone.


So yeah, if anyone hears anything about my blue/metal/khaki IG turning up somewhere you'll know why. Additionally I know you guys have contact with other stores around florida, right? If by chance you could help get the word out that a whole army has gone missing I'd really appreciate it. The guys at Anthem-Games are already keeping an eye out, but I don't know about anywhere else. In case maybe whoever picked up it might try taking it farther out of the area or something. Of course, this is assuming anyone actually picked it up and it's not in a dumpster somewhere.


Well, thanks to anyone that took the time to read this.

Let me know if anything should show up.

G

No comments: