¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Best armaments for Grey Knight Paladins and Terminators






To me it's starting to look like this is the best armaments per every five models:

* 5x Paladin -
Psycannon & daemonhammer
Psycannon & halberd
Master crafted halberd
Halberd
Sword or warding stave

* 5x terminator -
Psycannon and halberd
Daemonhammer
3x halberd

The halberd is giving you an advantage versus any unit at I4 -I5 while it helps to even out a melee versus any unit at I6. There's not lots of units at I7+ except for wyches with furious charge and charging Banshees plus a hand full of characters.

I think we all know how powerful is the daemonhammer combined with Hammerhand... One per every five models sounds about right to me. I like to have one force sword or a warding stave with the Paladins for a decent invulnerable save when you need it. The stave is expensive but it can make a difference - especially if you can stack a couple of S8+ attacks and curb the instant death on the rest of the squad.

No comments: