¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

co·nun·drum/kəˈnəndrəm/


I have this feeling that confuses me at times. When a new codex is released often I like to field new units that have never been released before such as was the case with the Stormraven and is now the case with units such as the Necron Doomscythe. I don't actively support pirating but on the other hand when GW releases a new codex without a full line of models what is the best way to handle such a situation? Can you even imagine a world where everyone actually waited until GW finally released Thunderwolves to field them? They have set themselves up in my opinion. I guess I'm kind of neutral and hoping that GW is headed back to its roots promoting the game more as a hobby again... I can see this happening too with their very recent releases of glues and paints. I'm not going to wait two or more years to field a totally new unit that is not supported by GW - if they have something that can be used to field the unit I'll probably buy that even if that means making an expensive purchase from Forgeworld. I just hope that GW understands the position they put us in for these particular situations and I'm not going to spend an outrageous amount of money to purchase OOP models on eBay such as Canoptek Wraiths and Spyders either. There are holes that need to be filled.

No comments: