¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Monday, May 07, 2012

WarGamesCon Less than Six Weeks Out Now !!!


So it is getting close to the time for my first GT this year. I really wanted to also attend the Alamo GT in San Antonio but unfortunately have a conflict with work - I have heard it's an awesome event and hopefully next year I can go. I am still a bit up in the air about which army to take to Austin for the GT - I don't think this is the right setting for my Tyranids (excluding the grudge match with Dave). I am really having a lot of fun with my Necrons now and have developed two solid army lists - one list is the Wraithwing while the other is top secret for now (heh). I could also bring my version of Draigowing.

I have heard there are still some slots left open for WarGamesCon - it is definitely one of the top events in the country so if you're thinking about going there is still time to sign up. They use battlepoints in Austin by the way so you can lose one game and still win which is pretty cool. I have enjoyed all my opponents at WGC - they definitely draw a good crowd there.

No comments: