¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Monday, June 25, 2012

WarGamesCon final standings



I went 5-1-1 this weekend with wins versus Blood Angels, Tyranids, dark eldar, Grey Knights and Space Wolves. My one won loss was to infantry based eldar played by the captain of the American ETC team - got into trading shots across the board versus an army with more firepower. My draw was versus Space Wolves - we only got in four turns though. In a w l d system it is difficult to run through a series of games with maximum scores for battle points playing Tyranids... I think it's important to note I wasn't playing on the top tables. I look as this as a very positive result and plan to continue playing Tyranids in 6th edition. It should be very interesting indeed.

No comments: