¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Membership Drive and BeakyCon2 News

Hi everyone !!

BBF here... Less than 7 days til BeakyCon2 now. I can feel the excitement growing. Lots of people coming out this year and from all over. We have some top gamers coming out this year so I know there will be some really exciting games in store. We have some really cool prizes to give away this year including the beautifully pro painted army by my good friend Kenny Boucher (Next Level Painting). Kenny will have an opportunity to talk to everyone at the GT and he will be bringing one of his gorgeous armies. We will also have a local vendor (Birds of Paradise) present both days and it will be a great time to purchase the new Chaos Space Marine codex. We've also got some great gamers from the local area who'll be playing as well... I think there are a lot of people who have the capability to win the whole darn thing and that's very exciting !!

I would like to ask faithful readers to please sign up as followers if you haven't already done so. If you are interested go down to bottom of the blog and click on the link under the section entitled Taken Onboard the Black Ships. I really appreciate the support and it means a lot to me.

Thanks so much everyone !!!

: )

No comments: