¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Coming Soon & Note on Last Batrep

Here are some articles that will be coming soon:

• WiP shots of Heresy era World Eaters

• Storm Crowes vs Dark Eldar Batrep

• 2nd 40k Master Series Interview

Also I'm planning to play in a local tournament this weekend so there is a good chance I'll be writing at least one batrep from that if I'm able to attend.

I'd also like to point out that the Khorne army list I posted here in the last batrep versus Space Wolves was illegal - Kharn only makes Berzerkers count as troops if he is taken in the primary detachment. I was not aware of that at the time and I was running Chaos Space Marines as allies to Chaos Daemons. If I had known better I would have fielded a squad of Chaos Space Marines with the Mark of Khorne. It's very important to be aware of these types of situations so that's why I mentioned it.

No comments: