¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Rampager WiP Pix



Here are some pictures of my finished squad.

First is the Company Champion...


Next is a Rampager with a power sword...




Here are some close up shots of the squad...




Finally one shot of the entire squad...



I used MkIII power armor since I think the studs project the right image for assault Marines. The helmets are from the Red Scorpions. Together it looks a lot pictures you see depicting Rampsgers. I also used a lot of various bits from different kits to add more character to the squad.

I can use them as either of the following:

- Chaos Space Marines with the Mark of Khorne from the new Chaos Space Marine codex

- Khorne Chosen from the new Chaos Space Marine codex

- Rampagers from the Forge World Betrayal book (simply assume they eschew the use of ranged weapons and carry them only for symbolic display)

It's all good.

No comments: