¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Monday, April 08, 2013

Prodigy



I have been very busy with work so not as much time for blogging unfortunately. Hopefully soon again I'll be able to blog more often again. Anyways there is a lot of excitement for the new Tau. That is good for the hobby and I wish ever codex was so well received initially - for all the right reasons of course. I remember all the excitement when the fifth edition Grey Knight codex was released.

Here is my 2250 point World Eaters army list I'm bringing to WarGamesCon this year for the Heresy narrative campaign. You can bring up to 3000 points so I'm planning to bring Chaos daemons as my ally. I'll discuss what I'm planning to bring for daemons after the World Eaters list.

Abbadon
9x Chosen Marines - 2x power axe, power sword, plasma pistol, flamer, Mark of Khorne, Icon of Wrath
Champion - bolter, lightning claw, power fist
Storm Eagle - extra armor, twin linked lascannon sponsons, twin linked multi-melta

Kharn
6x Khorne Berserker - Icon of Wrath
Champion - bolter, lightning claw, power fist
Land Raider - extra armor, dozer blades, dirge caster

7x Khorne Berserker - Icon of Wrath, Veterans of the Long War
Champion - bolter, lightning claw, power fist
Land Raider - extra armor, dozer blades, dirge caster

Contemptor Dreadnaught - extra armor, Mark of Khorne, heavy conversion beamer, plasma blaster

I'm sure the list seems small for this level of points but believe me when I say it hits like the proverbial ton of bricks. The campaign is solely geared towards having fun so I'm not worried if it's not the most competitive list. I do know it's a lot of fun to play and building all the units is great too. White is a very challenging color to paint and I'm learning a lot on that front.

The theme for the army is to represent the exact point in time when the World Eaters fully committed to the God of War and received his many gifts and blessings. So at this moment the Legion is coupled with Khornate daemons. I want to field a Bloodthirster and Daemon Prince along with a unit of 20 Flesh Hounds plus some Bloodletters.

No comments: