¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sons of Horus • WIP • NEXT LEVEL PAINTING

These are my Sons of Horus that are currently being painted by one of my best friends, Kenny Boucher of Next Level Painting and president of the 40k Wrecking Crew. This project is a pure terminator army and if you follow this blog I am sure you've seen the beautiful vehicles and dreadnaughts painted by another very good friend of mine, Brandon Palmer of GMM Studios who is also a member of our gaming club. This is intended to be a showcase army... I can't even bring it to a 40k tournament since it was created using the rules from Forge World's first Heresy book Betrayal. I have lots of great friends here in Florida that will let me use this army in pickup games which I greatly appreciate.





No comments: