¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Thunder and Lightning • White Scars and Space Wolves • V3.0


So I have been steadily working on my new Super Friends army list. I have decided to run White Scars as the primary and they are still a CAD for the objective secured troops. I have a good deal of experience now and love the army—in many ways it reminds me of my old Blood Angels. Space Marine biker armies are as good as ever, you really can't go wrong if you know what you're doing. Here is my core list:

Chapter Master - Bike - Artificer Armor - Shield Eternal - Power Fist - Digital Weapons

Librarian - Level 2 Psyker - Bike - Indominitus Armor - Force Axe - Meltabombs

Command Squad - Bikes - 4x Stormshield - 4x Grav Gun - 3x Meltabombs - Thunderhammer
Apothecary

3x Biker - 2x Grav Gun
Sergeant - Combi-Grav - Meltabombs
Attack Bike - Multi-Melta

3x Biker - 2x Grav Gun
Sergeant - Combi-Grav - Meltabombs
Attack Bike - Multi-Melta

3x Biker - 2x Grav Gun
Sergeant - Combi-Grav - Meltabombs
Attack Bike - Multi-Melta


Here is what I'm planning to currently bring for the Space Wolves contingent using the Champions of Fenris detachment:

Wolf Lord - Thunderwolf Mount - Runic Armor - Stormshield - Power Fist - Fell Claw

Rune Priest - Level 2 Psyker - Bike - Runic Armor - Force Axe (Ward) - Meltabombs

Iron Priest - Thunderwolf Mount - Cyberwolf

Iron Priest - Thunderwolf Mount - Cyber Wolf

I'd love to include a Wolf Priest but there's no points left. There is lots of redundancy built into the overall list and I love having two psykers... Sure psychic heavy armies can still shut them down but that's not most armies.



No comments: