¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Crucible 4 GT


Three GTs in one month... I'm an iron man... Hee hee. I am bringing my BikeStar and I am ready to rock and roll. I have played in two of the most competitive GTs in the country to prepare. I have practiced all the missions with my evil minions. I hope Lady Luck will be so kind as to grace me.

This is one of the two major GTs in Florida and is an excellent event drawing players from all over the state. I've only ever had one opponent at Crucible that was a dick... Everybody else was totally awesome. If you see me and want to hang out then say hello... I'd love to talk to you.

GTs are one of the best things about the hobby - an entire weekend of total 40k geeking it out. Good luck to everyone !!!

No comments: