¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New boots for Space Marines


I haven't had much time to post on my blog due to real life. I always tell people your blog is the most important thing for hobby. Podcasts I guess are okay - to be honest I never listen to them. You need to write about things that excite you. I know people like my tactical articles. I have quite a few lined up as I'll be playing in Texas WarGamesCon (WGC) and the American Team Championship (ATC) this summer. WGC is right around the corner now and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with Reecius and his crew from FLG. He is my favorite TO by far. I have my armies ready to go and I'm pretty much done play testing now. I think some people play test too much. I have had two horrid years going into my third year at ATC but I think this year I can do better - solid team and I have no great expectations - just going to hang out with some of the best players across the country and have fun.

I'm very excited about the new Spsce Marine codex ! From what I've seen so far GW did a good job and possibly this one will be even better than the current codex. If you love grav this is your codex - you can spam grav weapons to your heart's content. The little things like Marneus Calgar striking at initiative and being able to choose his warlord trait are nice touches. I think the game needs Space Marines to remain competitive to keep the game balanced. I'd love to see new Salamander drop pod armies torching eldar jetbike armies with squads dropping down with multiple templates roasting them alive... It will help keep the meta legit.

It's an awesome time if you like to play Space Marines !


No comments: