¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Monday, December 28, 2015

Video battle reporting incoming...


I've tried to make December a very special month for everyone who follows this blog. If you do follow the blog you know I'm a competitive gamer and have no qualms about it. It's looking like I might be able to get in a rematch versus my battle brother Kenny Boucher of the Long War over the holiday break. I think Kenny will be running his Chaos army again which is a really tough nut to crack and he recently won a huge tournament in NC with two wins versus uncomped eldar.

This time I am planning to bring my Ravenscar with the Librarius Conclave to even things up in the psychic department. My list is kind of top secret but if you follow the blog you've probably got a good idea what I'll be rolling in the rematch. I really like my Ravenscar -> Ravenwing and White Scars compliment each other so well.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday break !

No comments: