¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, February 28, 2016

I'm on the Hunt



I said baby mama, I don't know your name
But I said baby, sugar I can play your game
Every night when we leave the hall
I see you hanging around
You wanna ride in my big black car baby
Wanna go uptown

I know who you are baby
I know what they call you girl
Never put you down baby
I'm just like you baby, I'm on the hunt

I know lady
People gonna talk about you and me
Let me say one thing mama, sugar I do as I please
And if you wanna love me baby, I'm your man
And all those high-falutin' society people
I don't care if they don't undertand

My daddy told me a long time ago
Said there's two things son
Two things you should know
And in these two things you must take pride
That's a horse and woman, yeah
Well both of them you ride

No comments: