¥ Terminus Est Search Engine ¥

Blood Vow

Happiness is success... (Buddha)

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Back Stabbing at Paradox



Paradox was my first Facebook group for Horus Heresy. I was one of the two original creators. The other admin decided to elevate a local to admin after many requests from him. This all happened over five years ago. What I didn't know is that the new admin systematically eliminated the moderators and other original admin. He then eventually stripped my admin rights then last week I was banned from the group. I can't help but find this extremely hypocritical because the reason he told other members he stripped my admin rights is because I supposedly banned.

I have since moved on and created a new and popular FB group for 30k. I post this as a vocal protest to my rights that were violated by Ishmael DeLuna.



So I was finally able to get a reply from a moderator there why I was banned:

No comments: